Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Coffee with Grendl. Tarot and Your Questions Answered

I have spent the last 20 years reading and interpreting the Tarot cards to answer questions about romance and love, work and career, and general life path choices for men and women all over the planet.  I have been working towards creating my own site so I can continue to do the work I love-- helping others find new perspectives towards their life, and the motivation to forge their personal destinies.  When I am able to open someone's eyes to a new, better reality, I am also fulfilled in my destiny.  I do my best to offer encouragement towards following one's dreams, compassion in times of great stress and, hopefully, a clearer understanding of the power each of us has to make our lives happy and fulfilling.  I have been fortunate in my gift of accuracy, especially in being able to determine the timing of significant events that people inquire upon.  

Over the years, I have intensely studied the cards, their history, and the thousands of interpretations that have been applied to them.  Using astrology, Elements, numerology, Egyptian writings, Hebraic Texts, chakra energy, Spiritual Guides, shamanism, and a multitude of ancient and modern spiritual books, as well as modern and contemporary philosophical and psychological references, I have been able to develop my abilities of interpretation.  I have meditated on the Tarot, using their teachings as a guide for my own life path.  The cards have aided me in creating transformative rituals and magical works of art. The archetypes of the Tarot are mysterious, pulling long lost wisdom from the intuitive depths, and illuminating our deepest desires and hidden fears.  Carl Jung understood the cards from that psychological aspect, and his writings on the subject of Tarot and using those for psychotherapy have added layers to the effectiveness of my interpretations and readings for others.

Many come to me with very simple questions, and I am able to get them the simple answers they have sought.  However, most times the solutions are more complicated, and I feel I have to stretch the Inquirer, so that they can see how their expectations may lead to disappointments.  Obviously, the answers are not always what is expected by one who is inquiring, and it can be a challenge to help that person see that, though the answer is not what was expected, it is the right answer.  I have had some leave a session angry, but interestingly, in response to the timing of an event I read from their cards, they have come back to me, claiming that I was accurate, even though it was not the way they wanted things to go.  The spiritual and intuitive path I follow also influences my readings, drawing out the spiritual tasks that an Inquirer may not be aware are necessary for them to attain their desires.

My method of interpretation demands that the Inquirer be attentive to each card, and its definition in their reading, as well as to the information I am trying to convey so that they understand their answer on material and spiritual levels.  I approach each question openly, and in a  non-judgmental way, and offer solutions in the same manner.  

Life is a journey, and time changes the roads on which we all travel.  I believe that Tarot card readings can help us map out our path to attain our goals, to navigate the crossroads and obstacles we all come upon, and give us clear signs that point us in the direction of our true destiny.


My new homesite on the web is under construction, and as soon as it is published, I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment