Saturday, May 21, 2011

Coffee may make us healthier!! I knew it!!

The Money Shot


Coffee is officially off the vice list as new studies show health benefits for ailments ranging from cancer to Parkinson's disease.


I am not, by nature, a morning person. So ever since the age of 20, I have been a proud member of Coffee Achievers of the World--people whose daily intake of Morning Joe is an essential factor in getting the brain and body kick-started in the morning (or mid-afternoon, or before a college all-nighter). Getting a cup of coffee in the morning is such a high priority for me, in fact, that when I climbed a mountain high in the Himalayan mountains, I took a zip-lock bag of Coffee Singles along with me. I could handle yaks, glaciers, and whatever other ...read more.

http://www.theatlantic.com/life/archive/2011/05/guiltless-coffee-the-drink-may-actually-make-us-healthier/239028/

No comments:

Post a Comment